Friday, May 29, 2009

Coming Up Fast...

Okay, So I know it's been a while. But things have been so crazy!! I have my whole house in three different cars right now until our new apartment opens up this Monday (hopefully). Both mine and Jon's cars are completely full, then we still needed more space, so some went to storage for a couple days, and even more is in Paul's car too!! It's nuts!! I have no idea where anything is.. and I just know Jon wants his jeep back so he can go play in some mud. Jon is so excited to move to the new place.. I'm excited because it means we are that much closer to the wedding!! Can you believe it? We are down to 25 days!!
We had our formals taken this last week. Celeste and Kellee did an amazing job! We had so much fun with them. We started at the temple, then headed down the Logan Fire station. Kellee has a thing she calls the signature series. She takes something that is different, or just plain fun between the couple and takes pictures of that so you have a unique photo for the two of you that she never uses again. Jon and I decided to be blind folded since we met on a blind date.. We thought it was pretty clever!!

Jon said to me the other day, "I'm sick of being engaged!" And I totally agree with him. We have a ton of fun. But I think we are both ready for the wedding.
We have a couple of busy weeks coming up. Yesterday we met with Hollie our wedding planner. I don't know what I was thinking when I chose the first linens. They were pretty, but totally the wrong color of orange. Good thing we went back and set a few things straight.
We also have all but a few of our announcements out! Things are coming along. It's finally seeming real. But I still don't think of it as our wedding.. It's still feels like a big party I'm planning.. We will see how long it takes for it to really sink in.


Well this has been all over the place. But I thought I should catch up while I had a moment. It's thrown together but hey.. It works right?


Hopefully I'll be back really soon to share more.. There's no telling when I'll be in front of a computer agian while we are getting everything moved in.


2 comments:

  1. hey!! i'm so glad you found us! you're gonna be married in a minute!! how exciting.. the count down is on :) i LOOOOOOOOVE your shoes - awesome color choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your shoes are awesome! Sometimes I wish I'd been more bold and done hot pink or red or orange or something for my wedding. :)

    Love the blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete