So many things have gone on and we have so many pictures to post!! Jon (and a hand full of other people) keep telling me that I need to update my poor falling behind blog. (kind of like my thank you cards from the wedding...I promis they are coming)
One thing I have been trying to do is design the a cute blog page, you know the ones you have to copy and paste the HTML into the spot, and save them Vwall-ah! You look like an amazing page designer. The only problem is.. I cant even figure out how do you that on here. Any other thing I would be able to figure it out and do fine. But I will be the first to admit the blog has gotten the best of me. I just simply can't find it, so as of now I'm throwing in the towel. Maybe some day I'll try again.
Jon's birthday was last month.. So for the next 6 months I give my cougar status.. Come January though, I'll be back on my cougar game!
The next couple things coming up for us are going to be fun! This next weekend will be a good one! First Jonanthan's buddy (Harley Christensen) is coming home from his mission on August 21st. Then on the 22nd, he actually gets to go see him. I have a baby shower that day..( I hope I dont have the day mixed up) for Shannon I'm going to. So we both get to see people we haven't seen in a while. Last but not least we have a family get-together at the cabin. River here we come!!
Yea!! Ya thats the right day. See you there lady.. its going to be fun. One big ole' reunion.
ReplyDelete