You know.. I know Jonathan is a great guy, that's why I married him. But every once in a while I have to take off my hat and give many kudos to his parents!! Two days ago Jonathan had to pick me up from work. When he got there you could tell he'd had the day off and had been home alone ALL day! (torture for the kid) He was all over the place! All the way home he kept saying, "I can't wait till you get home and see!" Coming from Jon, that could mean anything, a very very broad range of very different things!! I walked in the house (I was in a hurry to get showered and ready to go help with a carnival for kids)and noticed the living room was clean, aside from the papers on the fire place, it was spotless. Even vacumed! I thanked him and walked back into the bedroom to grab some clothes, and our room was so nice!!! All the clothes that he hadn't had time to wash were ready to go in the bed was made and vacumed!! I LOVE THIS BOY!! It was so nice to come home to everything clean. Then to top it all off the next moring we both had a day off. And he got me a drink and a blanket, sat me down on the couch and started finishing all the laundry he had started the day before, he did the dishes yesterday as well. What a guy! Makes me feel so useless... but it was so nice to not have to worry about it all.
That night we went to the kids carnival, we were helping with. It was a fun night! And to top it all off, I got to go home to a clean house and a made bed to crawl into.. NOTHING BETTER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment