That Bob the builder would have been a big hit around our house. Nice work. I wish that we had a little pumpkin patch to go to. OH well we will find something around here now that we are in full fledged Halloween mode.
It was fun to talk to you today, thanks for giving me some time out of your busy day.
Hey Chelsea...it's Sarah (Curtis) Johnson. Just saw your blog address on FB, so thought I would check it out...feel free to check out our blog too if you want... www.johnsonfamilyblogger.blogspot.com.
That Bob the builder would have been a big hit around our house. Nice work. I wish that we had a little pumpkin patch to go to. OH well we will find something around here now that we are in full fledged Halloween mode.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to talk to you today, thanks for giving me some time out of your busy day.
Hey Chelsea...it's Sarah (Curtis) Johnson. Just saw your blog address on FB, so thought I would check it out...feel free to check out our blog too if you want... www.johnsonfamilyblogger.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete