Friday, April 23, 2010

As Good the Second Time Around as The First...

I looked at the calender this last week while trying to make a couple appointments, and noticed how far along into the year we were. The same feeling I had a year ago rushed back when I saw the month May. One year ago I was so excited my cousin and one of my best friends was going to get married. I was so happy for her! So happy to see how happy she was to start this new exciting journey in her life! I think May will alway have that effect on me. Then I flipped one more month and saw June. And all the giddy feelings of last June came back. These two months were so important to me last year! And again, I think June will always have that effect on me! A year ago I was so excited to do all this with one of my best friends. How many cousins (that are actually close) get to do all that together. Love ya Natalie Smoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment