The house is coming along.. I actually have some new pictures that I want to get on here but I want to take a couple more of the progress. I'm thinking tomorrow will be the day to get that done. We have been doing the roof the last couple of days, Last night Jon and I had dinner on the roof. It was actually a lot of fun. You know the norm.. Just chillin on the roof.. having some Mickey-Dees. Not my top choice but for a nice sunset dinner on a roof top but definatley not the worst thing, my cheeseburger happy meal was very much enjoyed!!
The other day Jon and I FINALLY had a morning to sleep in together. We haven't had a day off together in who knows how long! Anyway.. I woke up and told Jon that I had had a dream that night.. He in turn said "HEY me too!!"
He then told me to tell him what my dream was about.
So I went on saying how we were getting married and we were so happy. Blah blah blah... Oh and you know how dreams are totally weird and ANYTHING can happen.. so I also told him how a devilishly immodest lady friend showed up asking for him.. (dont worry it was my dream... He just rolled his eyes)Then it was back to the good parts and all wedding bells again.. Don't ask me where the chick came from for those two seconds. My dream was all warm and fuzzies.. aww....
Then I turned to Jon and asked him what his dream was.. I was sure his was cute too..
He just looked at me smiled and said....
.......... In my dream I came home and you had bought comcast and I could watch football all I wanted..
Nice.....
Love him..
Ha ha ha! So i'm a little late in catching up on your blog but that is hilarious! Sounds like Marc and Jon need to get together!
ReplyDelete