Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quick Post...

I have had a few (to many) people tell me I need to update the blog. That tells me that I really am slacking. I feel like I say this every time I post, so my new goal is to keep you all up to date much more than I have been. How am I going to do this? I finally broke down and installed the blogger app for my phone. I really didn't want to be one of those people blogging every picture they take from their phone. But if this is what I have to do to keep you all informed, then I'll take one for the team! Nobody can accuse me of not being a team player now!!!
Anyway, this picture still makes me giggle. We had to find a way to basically move a whole house to get it level. Good ole man power wasn't working, so we went to good ole Jeep power!!! (insert aww, and a small tear in Jr's left eye) it worked though!!


And here is a totally out of date pic of the house, I'll post more as soon as I take more. And it's not a lie, remember the app?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. For the record there was more than just a "small tear in jr's left eye" when we read this.. lol.... We love the house pictures! Keep em' coming and Spencer wants more Jeep Porn too.. Sure do mis you guys! Love ya, Ariell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love your new background! :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea! I miss you gusy! How are you? Yes, it is about time you updated! I'm glad the house is comming along nicely, I sure love you guys and hope you are doing good, we need to hang out soon, I only have two weeks left at roadhouse, then my weekends will be free, so lets plan something!

    ReplyDelete