Since all the students are back in town that means my cousins are back in town. I'm lucky enough to live in a town with a university so all the fam from other towns and states come here! A new addition to the USU family this year is the one... The only... ALYSSA EDWARDS! Alyssa and I are about 6 or so years apart but we just get each other. Basically she makes me laugh all the time! I can't get enough of her tactics. Jon and I have been up a few times already to see her. The other night we decided to take her and her adorable roommate, Grace out for a treat. She needed to experience the goodness that is Zeppes. If you haven't been there, I strongly urge that you quickly get to your nearest one and enjoy. You can choose from one of four things, all of which are amazing! First the Italian Water Ice.. Second the Custard... Third a Gelata, not to be confused with a Gelato. it is a layered Water Ice and Custard dream... And Fourth a Gelata Shake. Which is what is sounds like, the two blended, instead of layered. I'm thinking we have made regulars of the two of them. Mission accomplished.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment