Friday, October 28, 2011

A Comment because I couldn't Comment...

I ususally try to comment when I read a Blog Post from one of my family or friends. But alas, Sometimes my blogger account hates me.. It's true, I don't understand it either.

So I'm using my blog, to send a shout out and comment to my fave peeps (who also happen to be my cousins) Marc and Toni. (As a preface to all of you reading, Toni and Marc are expecting thier fist baby in April. And of course this is the blog post I wasn't able to comment on.)
I read your blog post and here is my comment.

CONGRATS MARC AND TONI!! We are both so excited for you!! The feeling you have right now is one of the best in the world. We are so excited to meet your little one. You will be amazing parents... Your post brought tears to my eyes, that embarrisingly rolled over and down my cheeks. We love you so much!! What a fun way to find out about your future family!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Chelsea, you are the sweetest person in the whole wide world! I just love you, I feel so honored that you would dedicate a post to me! I love you, thanks for all of your support, I hope that we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete