Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Time

These days electronics are everywhere! We can't seem to get away from them!! Even if I really try, and I decided to leave my phone in the other room. It isn't too long before I hear that ding that tells me someone wants to talk to me. Seriously!! How did our world get by without the constant connections.

When my dad walked in the living room the other day and saw EVERY. ONE. OF. US. On our phones... Including my mother, he made us all check in our phones. And we played a good old fashioned game of Scrabble.. Board and all!! (I say this cause that's what we were all playing on our phones... with each other.)
I love my dad. I love his tactics. And I love that he took his phone back to be the "dictionary". See... what did we all do before we had phones?
Does anyone even know what a real book looks like anymore?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having getbabyjackback on your blog!! It means so much that you are trying to spread the word. Please keep it up!

    xoxo,

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute! Glenn and I are thinking about having something like that in our home for game nights. :)

    ReplyDelete