Wednesday, June 6, 2012

......

It is now June and it has been 6.. Count them.. SIX months since my last post. I feel terrible for leaving this so empty. I read back, my blog used to be fun, full of interesting random posts.. I will try to do better. These past few months have been crazy. So many different things going on. I honestly didn't even know how to put some days, weeks, months down in words. Somethings I'm sure I will find a way; others will need to be lost forever. And Frankly, I'm A. Okay with that. Jon and I did get back from an AMAZING vacation two weeks ago. We went on a cruise for my grandparents 50th anniversary! These two are so dear to me. They are everything I want to be when Jon and I hit that milestone. So happy for them. My grandma is amazing. She has a special relationship with each of us. Makes each of us feel special to her in her own special way. We are all so lucky to have her. My grandpa is such a good man. There isn't a bad bone in his body, and he wouldn't hesitate to stop any behavior he didn't see fit. I love him for this. He is so strong in what he believe. I feel so lucky to know him and have grown up so close to him. I will add more about the vacation soon. I need to include pictures or it's just boring. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I look forward to your funny future posts, and pictures of your awesome cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy for blogging again! :) Can't wait to read all about your adventures! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete