Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Hole To Call A Home...

Jon and I have been searching everywhere for a home.  Its probably been the one thing that stresses both of us out, not because of the looking part, but more because its not set and done like the other things.  We have had a place in mind that we both really like, but there was one problem.  People still live there.. so we have just been crossing our fingers and hoping that they decide to move before we are married.  Guess what happened today!!  The landlord gave me a call and said they would be leaving, I missed the call of course, why wouldn't I miss the one phone call we have been waiting for.  So tomorrow I will call him back, cross your fingers hopefully it all works out!! 
Also!!  My best friend Meghan and her husband Paul had their baby early this morning!!  I'm so happy for her!  It is a little boy and he is adorable!!  His name is Onyx Kunsaitis.  CONGRATS MEG!!  Jon and I will be going up to Idaho this weekend to see them.  I was supposed to go up yesterday when I got the call that she was going into labor, But of course finals week stopped that plan..  why wouldn't it?!   

No comments:

Post a Comment