what is going on with us. Even though I did my best to stay away from the blogging seen, it wins... Right now the name is a little deceiving, I'm still a good ole' Parker. But changing the name in a little while seemed pointless. Jonathan and I were engaged on February 9th.... I think. Our wedding date is on June 23rd, and we can hardly wait. It has been a lot of fun, I don't know why so many people told me it was going to be terrible.. stressful at times, yeah... but overall pretty fun to plan. Maybe because we are both so easy going.
Here are a couple of our engagement photos to get the blog started, Moments by Kellee photography took them. We had so
much fun with Kellee and Celeste... HA! Kellee kept telling Jon to not look so gay.. I love it!
much fun with Kellee and Celeste... HA! Kellee kept telling Jon to not look so gay.. I love it! I can't wait to do our formals with them in the next month!!
Yay for new blogs! And congratulations on getting engaged! I am so excited for you.
ReplyDelete