Jonathan was able to talk with his brother Spencer today for the first time since he left for basic. They talked for about an hour about EVERYTHING! I heard tid bits about things from his wedding coming up to the regular jeep talk. You all should have seen Jon's face when I passed him his phone and said, "Hey, Spencer's calling." He got this adorable little grin on his face. You could totally tell he was so excited to talk to his brother. He really misses him, and is so excited to see him in a couple weeks for his wedding! We miss you Spenc! Thanks for everything you are doing!!Friday, December 4, 2009
Just A Quick Note...
Jonathan was able to talk with his brother Spencer today for the first time since he left for basic. They talked for about an hour about EVERYTHING! I heard tid bits about things from his wedding coming up to the regular jeep talk. You all should have seen Jon's face when I passed him his phone and said, "Hey, Spencer's calling." He got this adorable little grin on his face. You could totally tell he was so excited to talk to his brother. He really misses him, and is so excited to see him in a couple weeks for his wedding! We miss you Spenc! Thanks for everything you are doing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey my Jon's brother just finished Basic too. Now he's at Army Jump School.
ReplyDeleteNo way, That's way cool. Jon's Brother is going to be a Medic. He just flew to Texas today for AIT.
ReplyDeleteawwww! :] love it!
ReplyDeleteooo and i like your new background btw! super cute!! :D
I also really like the new background that you have chosen. I thought that my phone was broken when I saw that it said Jr. was calling, then I remembered my mom saying something about him calling her to set up his phone again.
ReplyDeleteThen a few hours later we were on the road to actually see him. It kind of felt like it wasn't really happening, and then ta da, Dattage in a uniform. Kind of weird. I am excited for you guys to be at the wedding, take loads of photos for me to see.