Friday, February 12, 2010

We Are Covered!!...

The first of this year it finally happened, I was giving enough hours to become benefits eligible! Yeah I know, I only work 24 hours, and yes I know, many weeks Jon turns out about 50 or so hours, The difference is he is PRN. So basically his hours can drop at any time without notice, Or trust me we would have had insurance a while ago. But we had to wait for one of us to be guaranteed the hours. So now we can pretty much have any accident happen, not that we are hoping for it by any means. But the eyemed will be great seeing as how we both can't see.. Get my pun?
Now we are just waiting it out till Jon can get guaranteed some. Then hopefully sometime full time, or his EMT fire stuff, which ever comes first.
Nothing much else has happened, I did forget however (Jon was sure to point it out on an earlier post) to let you all know the last thing he gave me for my birthday. I don't know how he knew I have always wanted some, but he did and gave me my very first set of PEARLS! I was so excited! I have even worn them with my PJ's, My Mom keeps saying that my pearls won't dress up my grubbies.. I completely beg to differ! I think my pearls will dress up anything! I will have to get a picture of it and post it! You will all see how dressed up pearls can make anything look! :)
This next week I am going to try Zumba classes. With it being so cold I need to find something else I can do to keep active, other than being outside. Basically Zumba is a dance workout class kind of thing. If that makes any sense at all! Anyway, I'm going to go check it out, I will let you all know how awesome it is next week so you all know if you need to come with me or not ;)

1 comment:

  1. how fun that you got some pearls! I have always wanted some too, but I just have to make due with fake pearls ha! Glad you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete