Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blog Stalkers...

Lately I have had SO MANY people tell me they read my blog, but they don't follow or comment. So in a word.. "Blog Stalkers" I totally understand this!! I do it all the time! I read so many peoples blogs and never comment, I just see whats going on in their lives, so I'm totally guilty of being a Blog Stalker. But it got me thinking.. I wonder how many people actually do read my blog and rarely or never comment. So just to see.. How about you all just leave a quick note. Now I understand this is going to be very hard to do, since most of you that read this still probably won't. It's totally against your M.O. And also because I'm asking you to come WAY out of your comfort zone. But I promise I will only ask it of you all this once. But even if you don't.. Thanks for reading just the same!!

8 comments:

  1. I read all the time. I'm totally a stalker. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i've commented before...maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word up home slice! I read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...I totally read your blog...I love seeing what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that so often because, even if I don't have time to comment on everything, at least I'm staying up to date. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes as you already know we are regular blog stalkers; but we do love to read what is going on in your lives too. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete