So many things have happened in the last couple of weeks! I don't know where to start. Maybe from the beginning.. Yes?
Mother's day was awesome!! We got to spend the first part with my Mom and the second half of the day with Jonathan's Mom. My Mom made some delish baby back ribs, and everything else BBQ that you could want! There is just something amazing about going to the parents house for Sunday dinner. It's like a little escape from everything going on in life.. a little break. Then at Spencer and Beryl's we played some games and chatted! Just over all a really great relaxing day!
Jon and I when to our "First time home buyers class" last Saturday too. It was the longest 8 hours of my life!! But on the plus side we know a lot more about homes that we did to start out! And the money to help with our closings is pretty much going to be worth it I think! We also had to go to a counsel session on Wednesday to finish it up. Still a little freaked out (come on, it's a big deal, and a lot to sign to) but over all feeling pretty good about the whole thing!
This last weekend has been a bitter sweet one. Spencer, Ariell and two of the kids moved to Texas this last weekend. I'm kind of a boob, I'm not going to lie. Jon and I have become really close with Ariell and the kids and seeing them leave was pretty hard. Poor Jon had to hear me boob about even the next day as we were going to a wedding. Even though I'm a little selfish about it, I am so happy for them to be together! I love that family so much and they deserve the very best! I can only hope that someday Spence will be station here in Utah..**Hint Hint** ;) Now the sweet part of our weekend was Harley's wedding. Jon has a group of five guys that are just hilarious together.. I love it! Them being together for this wedding was so much fun. And a pretty good bunch of guys if I may add. Two down three to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment