Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally...

I usually don't like to post really small posts.. BUT!! Last night Jon and I found out this next Wednesday.. YES this next Wednesday, 21st of July we go stake out our home! What does this mean? It means we will break ground Thursday or Friday!!!! (but just to be safe, lets not hold our breath, and expect something else to hold us back)Yep, we will finally be starting to build our home! We close on Monday! I can't wait! It seems like forever has gone by while waiting! Most likely because it has.. But any who, we are pretty stoked. We are going to start taking pictures of the progress. I know it will be long, but I'm so excited to just be going. When the happiness runs dry we may have a post on our hands saying how sick I am of the whole process. Well I'm thinking a Popsicle may be in order right about now. I will post more when I know more. Until then, I'm going to go feed addiction.

2 comments:

  1. that is really great I wish that we had a place, but alas that is not the life for us. At least not for awhile maybe eventually we will have a home not just an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hows the house coming along? This is the website I use to get samples http://www.freefreebies.org/ I seriously love going to get the mail and having a free sample to try.

    ReplyDelete