Monday, July 12, 2010

Helter SW-elter...



Up until about.... TONIGHT!! Jon and I have been able to stay pretty cool; considering we don't have AC or anything that even might closely resemble it. I have a fan that was probably the best purchase ever made!! But now the picture above shows how we have been living. I have a slight addiction to Popsicles as it is, but now that they seem to be the only thing to sooth the warmth that I can't seem to hide from. I need to stand and say.. "My name is Chelsea.. and my last Popsicle was five minutes ago. And my next one will most likely be when I'm done with this post."
There, I've done it. Glad to have finally let myself out into the open. I'm not kidding nor am I exaggerating when I say I eat about 6 or 7 a day!! I tell myself it's okay, because it's better then ice cream... Right? I could be downing a quart a day to stay cool and gobs more calories.. so the alternative, Popsicles are much better..... Right?... RIGHT?!?

Jon and feel like we are so close to getting this house business on the road. We are in the middle of these pre-construction meetings.. Not the most fun thing in the world. But they are kind of interesting in some parts. I like having everything little thing explained to me. Can't wait to start, and get take some photos of the progress.. here are the first ones! This will be where our new home will be!!


This is looking down our street (Madison Lane.. SO CUTE!) towards the East.


Here is the lot we bought!

Since I totally stunk and getting things updated for the holiday here are two of my fave pics I took from the 4th! They're from the phone so the quality isn't amazing.. but you get the point.


These are just a few of my cousins.. They keep me laughing when they are all around. Love them all!!

1 comment:

  1. Popsicles rock! And hey, whatever it takes to stay cool!! Excited for you guys and your new home...you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete