Friday, March 18, 2011

Everyone Has a Weakness...

But this even I'll admit is a little.. Crazy. I'm going to let you all in on a little deep dark secret about me. I love Nerds!! I always have, ever since I can remember. And if one small box is good, then two is better. And if two is better...





Then eight HUGE boxes is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

But saving eight boxes to have whenever I want isn't as far as my crazy goes. You see, they have to be sorted. Yes sorted.





I have this nut-so thing I can't help doing when I get my grubby hands on a big box of Nerds. You see the big boxes have abnormally huge-mungus Nerds in them.





All these Nerds must be pulled out, separated from all the boring tiny nerds and saved! Usually mine always end up in a little zip-lock bag. Then they are saved for last. It takes me so long to get through all the normal boring Nerds and finally get to the bag. I LOVE IT!!





Judge me all you want, but six months from now when you desperatly need a treat and there isn't one in sight. You just think about me with my Nerds and how all I need to do is go to the cubboard and grab a few. Plus I could have something worse, like eating my toe nails or something.. Yeah, that's right. The Nerds thing doesn't look to crazy now does it? DOES IT?
I just love Nerds!

2 comments: