Thursday, April 7, 2011
I Need Energy..
Well, 8 1/2 months after we started we finally moved into our house. I say "house" and not "home" because now I'm just out of energy. I have been digging everywhere in me to find some energy (and money) to decorate and make it a little more like home. But right now the walls are bare, and the furniture just doesn't feel right. I haven't hung anything because I would like to paint before attacking my walls with a hammer and nails. Alas.. I need to buy the paint first. And the furniture really is fine, it's just still a little echo-y with how bare it is right now. Don't get me wrong.. I. LOVE. MY. HOUSE. I just can't wait till I can make it a Home. I will post pictures as soon as I have a free minute to get some on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment