You know in the first little bit of a movie. How the main character is shown at home alone, making dinner. They seem so peaceful and content, but also a little.... Sad. It makes you want them to find something, someone to make them happy so they won't have to eat dinner at home alone.
On Jon's school nights I'm that character. I quietly pull everything out I need, then make something simple. Tonight it was tomato soup and grilled cheese. I don't talk at all, aside from telling Midas to get out every now and then. As I use things I carefully put them back in place. Then set 1 place mat out and sit down to dinner. Point of this whole thing is... I'm that main character, and my happy ending will come when Jon is done with school. Now I'll go make his dinner, he should be home soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
ohhhhh, Chels! :( I wish we lived closer so we could hang out on our "alone" nights. I have tons of those lately too! HURRY AND FINISH SCHOOL JON! Love ya both!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sounds uh-mazing right now! mmmmmm...