Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Snacky-snack

Jon and I have really loved eggs and toast lately. We have it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, and dinner! Okay maybe not that often. But we have been a bit addicted lately. It makes me laugh when we both want them our own way. We get out our own pans, stand together at the stove and chat while we both cook. I'll bet you can't tell which is mine and which is his.









It has actually become a great bonding time. We talk about everything over eggs. Isn't it funny how even if you alone with someone doing some together can get all sorts of conversations going. I love him. A wee bit.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Marc and I live off of eggs! We love em too, lets go camping and we can cook some yummy ones up by the fire!

    ReplyDelete