Friday, August 19, 2011

Done Well.... And Done Terribly Wrong

**The opinions in the following post are solely personal and Do Not reflect Blogger in anyway. If you are a "victim" of any of the following, please take no offense. But instead, quickly change. :)**

You know when you have a recipe you LOVE!! And you accidentally forget to put one little thing in? Then your amazingness (yes amazingness) is terribly all wrong. So much so that it disappoints you. And it was only that small little change that ruined your dish! I have a few general things, that make me think of this when they are done wrong. And when I see someone with one of these things I just can't stop staring. Hey I'm only human! When I see something that has been tweaked just enough that its all wrong... I'll admit it, my eyes wander like a pubescent boy and I Can't. Stop. Starring.
It might make me a terrible person, but these are a few of them...
Colorful Eyeshadow..
Now I'll be the first to open up my make up bag and show EVERYONE that I have just about every color known to man. But that doesn't mean I used a paint roller to put it on people. There IS a difference between clown make-up and classically done.
BAD CLOWN PEOPLE

AWWwwww... Better.


Side Ponytails.. One "slip-to-far-up-the-head" and you have ruined it. What were you thinking?
Eighties UN-happiness

Elegant, Classic... Perfect.

Another hair Uh-Oh... Hair ratting or teasing. You have just a nice small tease. Then some people just don't get that less is more and we end up with a nest for a small family of Blue Jays perched on the head. Why? Sometimes the front is only combed down so the back is left in crazy land. Because If you can only see the front that mean everyone can. Right? WRONG. My personal favorite, which happens around here all the time!! The box. That is the only way to put it. There is literally a square on the back of a girls head.
Move in the birds..

Isn't she cute?..

Last and best of all in my opinion..... Drum roll!! Fake tanning! We all do it, or have done it. Don't deny it. But there is a fine line from nice glow to "Orange Carrot Sunshine" walking down the street. And don't try and tell me you don't Fake Bake, or use a lotion. We can all tell. Just own up to it and in most cases everyone will say "Oh I like this brand!" or "I like to go here, where do you go?"
Any body would stare at these!


I don't think I need to put a good shot. We all know what a nice tan looks like. That's just a few things that can be tweaked a tiny bit, and have massive TERRIBLE outcomes!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Gosh. I love you. I was out with Glenn last week and saw someone with rainbow eyes, teased hair to high heaven, and the ugliest fake tan I've ever seen and I could not take my eyes off of them!

    ReplyDelete