Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Surprise for Jon!

A few weeks ago I sent an amazing gift in the mail to Jon. I found it on a sample website, it was FREE! I thought he would really enjoy it. I mean who doesn't like getting packages in the mail?! I got a phone call from him letting me know he got it! I can just see it all now. He walked to the mailbox, just like any other day. Opened the mailbox, and found a white package just for him!


While standing the middle of the street, totally stoked about his package, he ripped it open!


Slowly... Scratch that.. Totally stoked he ripped open the white box hardly able to contain himself!


Took a look at the contents, then realized...


IT WAS HIS VERY OWN DEPENDS! And quickly, quite ungratefully, shoved his very own depends back in the box.


Then rushed in to call me for the first time today. To say.. "YOU SENT ME DEPENDS!" right after I said "Hello!". I love this man and I love how we can make each other laugh! Here's to the Golden Years Jon! I can seriously wait to see you in a pair of these! By the by, Jon has informed me we are saving these. His way of getting me back for this, is insisting on wearing them on the next road trip! Can we say stud? Seriously!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha... I think I might just have to do this to Jared! Lol :) LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!! :) I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete