I can't believe how fast time is going! Every time I feel like a week has past so I better update, turns out months have passed! In some ways this is great, others not so much. Like realizing there is only 7 pay periods until Christmas. Which means 7 until baby gets here!! Double yikes!! Last month Jon and I found out we are having a boy!! We were both very open to either, but are so excited to have a little boy! Jon named him, and informed me there was no reason to keep thinking of names. He has one. Which, secretly I actually love that Jon named his son. Maybe I would so much if I didn't actually like the name. :)
Here is our little Jackson Troy Dattage. We completely love him already!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet little Jack :)
ReplyDeleteI love the name. I'm so excited for you guys. He will be here before you know it.
ReplyDelete