Things have been so busy lately that I didn't even get to post anything about my Birthday, which normally wouldn't be a problem. But I really have to show everyone what an amazing husband I have! I should have come home and posted about this the next day!! Better late than never I guess, Well Jonathan started the day out by taking my to a movie. I really wanted to see The Princess and the Frog, but like any other man out there he always said he wasn't going to go to a
girly movie. He ended up breaking down and
surprising me by taking me to it. Then we went to get a light lunch, because we were meeting my family that night for dinner.
After dinner, Jonathan took me to the Anniversary Inn. He packed us both a bag and everything. It was so much fun! He really out did himself.

This cracked me up, All that money spent on making a sweet sauce room, and the can't even spell James' right!!

There was sparkling
cider waiting in the room for us!

This was the HUGE TALL bed! It was nuts!

It even had stairs to get up on it!! I was so scared I was going to fall off!

The brought us the movie package soon after we checked into our room.

I love, love, LOVE Hot Cocoa so Jon arranged to have have this waiting there for us.

The Tub.

This was the wallpaper.

The ceiling was all GOLD!

Jon also arranged for us to have breakfast in bed the next morning.

The pool table in the room.
Thanks Jonny!! I love you!! I was great!!
Hmm I think that I will have to use Jonathan as a middle man for telling James that I would like to do something fun like that for my birthday...I suppose that it is a little trickier because we have to pawn off two crazy kids and a dog, but I think someone somewhere would give them a bed for the night.
ReplyDeleteWho am I kidding I would totally settle for pizza and not having to clean up.
Sounds like you had a pretty great day. I am glad to hear that Jonathan is not all jokes and funny faces.