For the past couple of years I have been OBSESSED with the Cruiser Bikes.. I want one so bad.. I would even totally put a basket on it.. AND a bell.. yep.. Just a random thought I thought I would share!
I LOVE THEM TOO! If we lived closer I would split the cost with you and we could set up some kinda custody thing for the bike! :) Btw no matter what Spencer says I think the basket and bell is a GREAT idea!!
I got one from either Target or Walmart! I wanted a way cute one that was brightly colored and had the basket and everything, but the one I got was about have the price of the one I really wanted and works just as well... ;)
I LOVE THEM TOO! If we lived closer I would split the cost with you and we could set up some kinda custody thing for the bike! :) Btw no matter what Spencer says I think the basket and bell is a GREAT idea!!
ReplyDeleteOh I love those too! I saw a super cute orange one on Saturday...how fun!! Hopefully you get one some day!
ReplyDeleteI got one from either Target or Walmart! I wanted a way cute one that was brightly colored and had the basket and everything, but the one I got was about have the price of the one I really wanted and works just as well... ;)
ReplyDelete