My mom and three other ladies have started a non-profit organization called ONE WISH. This organization will help people 18 years and older who unfortunatley, have a terminal illness. They would like to grant one last wish to those who need it most. If anyone would be willing to help in any way they would really appritiate it. A little help can go a very long way. It doesn't have to be monotary. If you think you could help a wish come true, and donate your time that would be fantastic. We all know someone who shouldn't have gone so soon. What a difference to them and thier family if they had been able to do something they wanted most.
I am so proud of my Mom and her friends. I love this. These fours ladies are always trying to find ways to help others. What better way then to start your own organization. Please help us by getting the word out there. This is still new, but could end up helping so many people! I will let everyone know more when it comes. I am hoping to be able to post when they need things donated so people may help if they like.
Wow!!! That is so awesome! I love this!
ReplyDeleteThis made me cry! Our family was lucky enough to go to Hawaii with Tanner courtesy of the Make a wish foundation when he had his first go around with cancer. Truly we will remember this time forever! I would love to help if I can, please keep us posted!!!
ReplyDelete