Thursday, June 28, 2012

Parasite...

I have another blog post I have been wanting to get ready..  But until then, here is one to hold you over. :)  So most of the time I don't really notice much, it's been fairly easy to be pregnant.  Some sickness at first, pains and aches here and there.  But othere than that, I'm happy.  Most of my clothes all fit fine..  but I can tell I'm getting to the weird point where a few things just aren't as comfortable as they were before.  Today I wore some pants that I tell will not be a fave of mine in a few more weeks.  Luckily, it's only in the waist band..  but that's the worst spot to feel it. I was complaining about it, Jon laughed at some odd thing I called it.. (I honestly can't remember what) When he repeated it back to me, I told him it was a little parasite.. He returned with "A parasite you're going to Love, I already Love it."

The things he says make me smile.  He is so different from last pregnancy to this one.. He is going to be an amazing Daddy.

1 comment: